Friday, November 2, 2007

Corn Maize




So the other night a few of us decided to go out to the corn maze on Sauvie island. It was cold and just about dark. We met up with some of Boo's friends from work and paid the seven bucks to get our lost on. I'll be damned if it wasn't the muddiest bitch of a slog that I've been on in a spell. It was still fun ... although I was really just wanting it to be over while it was happening. Anyway you might imagine that this little event did little to improve my reputation for grumpiness which is a polite way to say bitchdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.